3.01.2011

 1 As the deer pants for streams of water, 
   so my soul pants for you, my God. 
2 My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. 
   When can I go and meet with God? 


















Do we have that thirst for God?

I'm reminded of in Jeremiah were it says
" 'Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  I will be found by you,' declares the Lord..."

We have to yearn for that.
We have to desperately seek Him.
He will hear us.
And maybe that is when He will release that wave that will overtake us.

2 comments:

  1. I love the connection between these two texts. The photo is great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a great photo. I almost missed the deer, that's so cool. also, reminds me of the medicine...which is good.

    ReplyDelete