1.27.2011

with Love the LORD makes right all wrongs,

in patience he fills the earth with his essence.

injustice will end, he is not finished.


with only his words he created the skies,

when the Living God breathes the stars are alive.

all things were made by him and for him.


if I tried to gather the ocean, I could not,

and if I tried to save the world, I could not, for

You are God and You alone are strong.


You spoke and it came to be.

You commanded and it happened.

You stop the plans of the nations.

You make plans of your own.


Bring me close to your heart, I want

the fullness of your blessing,

to be near

You

and be made like your own heart,

forgetting the ways of the world while they

try

to save themselves –

you are my Grace.

I have nothing at all to put my hope in anymore, except for you


let you love dwell with us forever,

it must.

No comments:

Post a Comment